Tired of making a number of coffees for many people? Or want to start your own coffee business? Or simply can’t spare some time for making your favourite coffee recipe? If you have any of these questions, you are in the right place.
Here we will list the top 10 Best Nespresso machines of 2021 so that you can have your favorite espresso or cappuccino while you are running late for your office. A Nespresso machine is what every coffee lover needs.
They are portable, multitasking, worth the price and the key thing is they are super fast and they will serve you your favorite coffee within seconds. Moreover, unlike manual coffee makers, they are easy to clean if you want to know more. Check out our article- how to clean a Nespresso machine.
Everyone loves milk coffee recipes, Nespresso machines with inbuilt milk frother or paired with an external milk frother are capable of providing you the cafe style lattes and cappuccinos check out our article- Best Nespresso machine for latte.
This informative article is truly based on our personal experiences and preferences and global surveys so that you can get the best and unforgettable coffee experience at home too within seconds.
- Best Nespresso Machines
- 1. Nespresso Lattissima Touch-includes inbuilt milk frother
- 2. Breville Nespresso Creatista- Fast heat up
- 3. Breville BNV220BKM1BUC1 Vertuo Coffee machine
- 4. Nespresso Essenza Mini- easy to use
- 5. Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee- Makes delicious Espresos
- 6. Nespresso Pixie Coffee and Espresso maker
- 7. Nespresso Lattissima One- Inbuilt Milk frother
- 8. Nespresso CitiZ Espresso Machine- Easy to install
- 9. Nespresso Inissia OriginalLine machine
- 10. Nespresso Vertuo Next- With a variety options
- Benefits of using a Nespresso machine
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Excellent investment
- Premium coffee experience at home
- Time saving
- How to clean a Nespresso machine?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Best Nespresso Machines
1. Nespresso Lattissima Touch-includes inbuilt milk frotherStaff Pick
Why we love it?
- The inbuilt and removable milk frother makes it easier to make coffee recipes, including milk.
- Moreover, there are 6 preset coffee functions which can be personalized as per your preferred cup sizes.
- With the power of 1400 W, it can serve your favorite coffee within seconds.
- Lastly, the rapid heat up time lets you brew coffee within seconds of starting the machine.
Ever thought of a coffee machine which has all features? If not, then you would be surprised to see this Nespresso Lattissima touch coffee maker because it has everything. The 6 preset functions namely: latte, latte macchiato, cappuccino, espresso, filtered coffee and warm milk will help you in making your favorite coffee recipe with a single touch.
Additionally, the inbuilt milk frother which is also removable works within 40 seconds for providing you the velvety Crema layer on the top. Moreover, it also includes a descaling alert that will remind you when your machine needs descaling.
OriginalLine machines use the traditionally shaped coffee capsules, which means you can use coffee pods from any brand which are Nespresso compatible.
- Inbuilt milk frother.
- 6 preset functions.
- Includes descaling alert.
- Hard to clean.
If you are a commercial coffee maker or you want a coffee machine at your office, then this machine is the best option to go for. Because it can make any coffee recipe within minutes with its preset functions and inbuilt milk frother.
Moreover, you will have the freedom to choose coffee capsules as per your preference and budget. Overall, it may seem expensive, but trust us, it will be worth the price you will be paying. Also, you can easily clean the machine with its automatic cleaning function.
2. Breville Nespresso Creatista- Fast heat up
Why we love it?
- You have the choice of 3 different cup sizes to choose from which can be programmed too.
- Includes an inbuilt automatic milk frother to have the perfect Crema layer on the top.
- Making beautiful and delicious latte art is possible with its milk frother and your artistic abilities.
- Lastly, the 60 ounce water container makes it ideal for a large family, offices or a commercial coffee business.
OriginalLine machines that are manufactured by Breville have a lot of premium features. Nespresso Creatista is one of the top selling Nespresso machines for its automatic features and stylish design. You can be a self learned barista with this coffee maker with its coffee making skills.
Moreover, you can make all complex coffee recipes with the 3 programmable cup sizes and inbuilt milk frother. Additionally, it is an OriginalLine machine, which means you can have ant Nespresso compatible capsules from third parties.
The inbuilt milk frother with temperature and mixture settings heats up within 3 seconds. Lastly, you can make beautiful latte art on the top of your cappuccino or latte.
- Inbuilt milk frother.
- LCD display.
- Easy to clean.
- Fast heat up.
- Capsules are expensive.
Commercial coffee makers will make more profit with the Nespresso Creatista, as it has the ability to make any coffee recipe within minutes too with creamy froth and intense aroma. You can have this machine for home usage too if you have a good budget and have a fast lifestyle.
The design is appealing for eyes, moreover; it has a good build quality too. Many Nespresso reviews also suggest that this model is the best you can get at such a price. Lastly, this machine is ideal for a big family, offices and commercial coffee makers.
3. Breville BNV220BKM1BUC1 Vertuo Coffee machineBest Pick
Why we love it?
- The vertuo machine has the lowest heat up time of 15-20 seconds.
- You can brew 5 different cup sizes for different coffee recipes.
- Uses the patented extraction method called centrifusion for more frothy and creamier coffees.
- The coffee capsules with embedded barcode work on their own with no human interference.
Having a big family or a group of coffee lovers under one roof with different preferences and choices is common nowadays. With this in mind, Nespresso launched the Vertuo coffee machine with a 40 oz water capacity which can make 7-8 cups of coffee in one go.
Moreover, VertuoLine offers different capsule brewing sizes, and a barcode embedded on their rim for offering you the perfect cup of coffee. Unlike many other coffee makers, this model takes only 15 seconds to heat up. Also, you will have the choice of 5 different cup sizes.
The VertuoLine machines are programmed to make larger cups as compared to OriginalLine machines. Additionally, they also use the patented extraction system called centrifusion, which produces more Crema and aroma.
- Easy to operate.
- Variety of coffees.
- Good water capacity.
- Expensive pods.
Like other two VertuoLine Nespresso machines, this model is also an expensive one, with all the premium features and larger cup sizes. It uses the vertuo capsules, which don’t require any manual interference while brewing coffee.
However, they are a bit expensive and are only manufactured by Nespresso itself. Overall, the controls are simple to use and can offer you a large variety of coffee recipes. But as per our experience, it is somehow noisy. You can go for this if you love creamier espressos and have a big family.
4. Nespresso Essenza Mini- easy to use
Why we love it?
- The sleek design with piano black color will definitely be an eye catcher for many.
- Light in weight and small in size so that you can place it anywhere or travel with it.
- You can choose coffee capsules from other brands too as it is an OriginalLine coffee machine.
- Two adjustable and pre-programmed cup sizes with easy-to-use controls.
Coffee enthusiasts with small kitchen spaces, don’t worry! We have the perfect solution for your problem. The Essenza mini is one of the smallest Nespresso machines which can offer you a premium coffee experience similar to a larger coffee maker.
Moreover, it has easy-to-use controls with two pre programmed buttons for espresso and lungo which can be changed according to your preference. Additionally, it weighs only 6 pounds, which means you can take it anywhere you need.
It is popular among the coffee community for its espresso making abilities. Also, you can buy coffee capsules from other brands too as they are compatible with OriginalLine machines.
- Heats up quickly.
- Compact design.
- Easy to use.
- Two preset functions.
- Less water container capacity.
- Can’t fit larger cups.
People with fewer requirements and lower budgets will definitely love the essenza mini espresso machine. Nespresso never compromises with its espresso quality, so no need to worry about the quality. It is lightweight, portable, and compact, which makes it perfect for people with fewer spaces. Moreover, the controls are simple to use.
Therefore, if you are a bachelor or a couple with fewer requirements, then essenza is the best for you with its smaller water container capacity. However, you have to buy an external milk frother for making milk coffee recipes.
5. Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee- Makes delicious Espresos
Why we love it?
- Water tank of capacity 54 oz which is ideal for making 9-10 cups of coffee at once
- Is capable of brewing 5 different cup sizes according to your preference
- The vertuo coffee capsules embedded with a barcode on their rim are also available in different sizes
- The VertuoPlus coffee maker is paired with aeroccino milk frother for making delicious cappuccinos at home
With an extra large water container of capacity 54 oz VertuoPlus model is ideal for a large number of people with different coffee preferences. Like other VertuoLine models, this one also uses barcode embedded Nespresso coffee capsules that make coffee making an easy task.
What makes it more special is its choice of 5 different cup sizes because they provide you with a variety of recipes with minimal work. Moreover, VertuoPlus machine is paired with aeroccino 3 milk frother which is capable of brewing cafe style milk coffee recipes within minutes.
Lastly, the energy saving mode switches of the machine after 9 minutes of inactivity. Moreover, you can also extend the time up to 30 minutes.
- Easy to use.
- Makes delicious espressos.
- Coffee capsules with embedded barcode.
- Stylish looks.
- Coffee is not that hot.
If you love larger coffee cups and have less patience, then the VertuoPlus coffee machine is made for you. The brewing parameters are already embedded on the coffee capsule’s rim, so no need to set them manually.
However, you will have a limited choice of coffee capsules. It is popular for making delicious lattes and cappuccinos when paired with an aeroccino milk frother that provides the creamy and perfect Crema layer.
So go for this one if you like its design and ability to serve you hot coffee within seconds with a variety of flavours and seasonal creations with a single touch .
6. Nespresso Pixie Coffee and Espresso maker
- A small espresso maker with 24 oz capacity is ideal for making 3-4 cups of coffee at once.
- Moreover, it includes an energy saving mode that shuts off the machine after 9 minutes of inactivity.
- The Aeroccino milk frother with this machine helps you in making milk coffees within minutes.
- A truly compact espresso maker for coffee lovers with less kitchen space.
As the name suggests, the pixie is one of the smallest Nespresso machines available right now. However, it is capable of serving premium quality espressos similar to any other high end Nespresso machines.
Moreover, its compact and lightweight design makes it possible to keep it anywhere with no hassle. The water container capacity is quite good as compared to other nespresso machines of the same size.
Also, the aeroccino milk frother paired with pixie can make the best milk coffees with a smooth and thick Crema layer on the top. Moreover, you will be getting a foldable drip tray which can accommodate different cup sizes with ease. Lastly, you can use any coffee capsules of your choice.
- Paired milk frother.
- Quick start.
- Less water tank capacity.
- Only two pre-programmed settings.
With all the premium features at such a good price range, the Pixie espresso maker will work best for people with less budget but are searching for a good quality Nespresso machine. Moreover, its compact size makes it possible to take it anywhere you want and also paired with an aeroccino milk frother.
The water container capacity is also less, which can make 2-3 coffee cups at one. Therefore, if you are an individual or a couple of people living together, then you can consider the Pixie model while buying the Best Nespresso machine for you.
7. Nespresso Lattissima One- Inbuilt Milk frother
Why we love it?
- Includes 3 buttons specially for making lattes, cappuccinos and espressos with a single touch.
- The 19 bar high-pressure pump gives creamer and tasty extracted coffee directly into our coffee mug.
- With the heat up time of only 25 seconds your coffee will be ready within a minute.
- The precise and perfect design can fit anywhere on your kitchen top and suit your lifestyle very well.
OriginalLine Nespresso machines come with a range of premium features at a perfect price, too. This Nespresso Lattissima one is a perfect example of it. Unlike other coffee machines, it includes an inbuilt milk frother that is detachable too.
Therefore, there is no need to buy an external milk frother. Also, the build quality is better than many other machines. Moreover, it uses a 19 bar pressure pump which brews a perfect cup of your favorite coffee with a smooth Crema and authentic taste.
It provides 3 programmable buttons which can be adjusted as per your preference, namely: espresso, lungo and milk. Additionally, you will have the freedom to buy any coffee capsule from any brand you like until it’s Nespresso compatible.
- Inbuilt milk frother.
- 3 preset functions.
- Removable parts.
- Small drip tray.
As many people did, we too will love to recommend you lattissima one if you are a coffee enthusiast because you can make any delicious coffee recipe within minutes. Also, you can use any Nespresso compatible coffee capsule so you have a range of options to choose from.
Moreover, the inbuilt milk frother works perfectly and within less time so you will get the perfect and smooth Crema layer on the top of your cappuccino. However, the only downfall of this machine is its small drip tray, which makes it hard to accommodate larger cup sizes.
8. Nespresso CitiZ Espresso Machine- Easy to install
Why we love it?
- Ideal heat up time of Citiz is 25 seconds and can make coffee within a minute.
- Includes two preset coffee sizes namely: espresso and lungo, you can also change them.
- The stylish and sleek design will make your kitchen more appealing.
- Lastly, its 34 oz water container is capable of making 5-6 coffee cups in one go.
Nowadays with smaller houses people are also searching for compact alternatives for old and inconvenient methods. The Nespresso Citiz solves this problem with its elegant and compact design and smart features.
Moreover, you can also make creamy lattes and cappuccinos because they pair it with an aeroccino milk frother that is known for its fast milk frothing abilities.
Additionally, the price range makes it more special because of the premium features it offers. It is lightweight, compact and easy-to-use Nespresso machines. Citiz also has a foldable drip tray that can accommodate small as well as larger cups easily.
Lastly, its energy saving function makes sure that it gets shut down after 9 minutes of inactivity
- Easy installation.
- Makes delicious coffee recipes.
- No inbuilt milk frother.
Nespresso Citiz paired with an aeroccino milk frother is perfect for making delicious espresso recipes, including milk. It will work best for people who want to have authentic tasting espresso with a distinct aroma.
Two programmable cup sizes namely: Espresso and lungo make the controls user friendly. It has good looks, and overall pleasant features so it will look great on your kitchen counter. Moreover, the price range is good too. Therefore, consider buying this Nespresso model for a great coffee experience at such a cheap price.
9. Nespresso Inissia OriginalLine machineBudget Pick
Why we love it?
- Inissia comes with a folding drip tray which can hold larger cup sizes.
- With two programmable espresso and lungo buttons it also has two different cup sizes.
- Weighs only 6 pounds and still has a water capacity of 24 oz.
Here we present to you one of the lightest and compact Nespresso models manufactured by Breville. Searching for a cheap Nespresso machine has never been an easier task. Therefore, we have included Inissia in this list of Best Nespresso machines of 2021.
It is one of the cheapest and compact Nespresso machines available to date. With its stylish looks and trendy colors, it can easily match the color scheme of your kitchen. The compact design can accommodate anywhere easily.
Additionally, it makes delicious espressos like any other top end Nespresso machine, so no need of having a second thought. Lastly, the easy-to-use controls include 2 programmable buttons for espresso and lungo.
- Not expensive.
- Easy to use controls.
- Perfect coffee temperature.
- Includes energy saving mode.
- Small water container capacity.
The Innissa model is available in many color options and has a stylish design. Therefore, it can perfectly match your kitchen and your lifestyle. If you are on a low budget and need a compact Nespresso machine, this one is the best option for you.
The minimum 25 seconds heat up time works best when you are running late and need a caffeine shot for energy. Moreover, it is easy to use with its less and easy-to-understand controls.
Therefore, if you want to taste an authentic espresso with a smooth Crema layer, get this one. You can also pair it with an external milk frother if you love trying out new recipes.
10. Nespresso Vertuo Next- With a variety options
Why we love it?
- The only Nespresso VertuoLine machine which is capable of brewing 6 different coffee sizes.
- It uses the exclusive centrifusion extraction system which creates creamier coffees.
- Vertuo coffee capsules automatically brew coffee with perfect temperature and sizes.
- Moreover, the design and variety of color options make it more special.
Nespresso boasts about the VertuoNext espresso and coffee maker because it is the only machine that brews 6 different cup sizes. It uses special vertuo capsules with a unique shape and barcode embedded on their rim that sets the brewing parameters automatically. Unlike many other Nespresso machines, the VertuoNext model is made up of 54% recycled material. Therefore, it helps in creating less waste.
Moreover, VertuoLine machines are mainly known for their larger cup sizes and transfusion extraction system, which makes frothier espressos. Lastly, you can also make filtered coffee with VertuoLine machines.
- Heats up quickly.
- Easy to use.
- Different capsule sizes available.
- Easy to clean.
- No milk frother.
Investing in a good Nespresso machine will always benefit you in the long run. VertuoNext coffee maker is one of those expensive Nespresso machines with good build quality and premium features.
However, it offers a limited range of expensive coffee capsules manufactured by Nespresso itself. But they offer a range of larger cup sizes as compared to OriginalLine machines. The water container capacity is ideal for making 6-7 cups at a time.
Therefore, VertuoNext machine is best for you if you have a big family or for a commercial coffee business.
Benefits of using a Nespresso machine
A Nespresso machine comes to help when you have no time to make your favorite coffee cup or if you don’t have enough coffee making skills. These machines have a lot of features and inbuilt functions for easy usage.
Moreover, cleaning a Nespresso machine is an easier task to do for more information check out our article-how to clean a Nespresso machine.
Easy to use
These Nespresso machines are super easy to use, some of them have semi-automatic features while some are fully automatic. You only need to add coffee capsules in the coffee slot. Moreover, many models have touch screen controls, preset functions for your favorite latte, cappuccino.
Lastly, they can be operated from mobile phones too. Check out our article- how to use Nespresso machine for detailed guidance.
Easy to clean
Cleaning a Nespresso machine is an important task because it can make it more efficient. Unlike manual coffee makers, Nespresso machines are easy to clean. Many high-end Nespresso machines have an inbuilt feature of self cleaning so that you don’t have to clean it on your own. Moreover, they also include a descaling alert.
On an average Nespresso machines have a lifespan of 5-10 years depending on your usage and maintenance, it will work for a minimum of 5 years. Many people think that these machines are overpriced, but trust us in the long run it is the best investment. Moreover, you can save some money by avoiding the expensive cafes.
Premium coffee experience at home
Many Nespresso users say that they are happy with their purchases as this Nespresso machine provides you with the authentic coffee taste and aroma that lasts long. Moreover, this machine gives you a variety of options which are fully automatic to choose from.
You can get your preferred coffee within a minute while you are running late for the office with its speedy work and precise actions. Moreover, a caffeine shot if you are feeling sleepy will save your day.
How to clean a Nespresso machine?
Cleaning your Nespresso machine is the second most important thing you should do. The first one is properly using and maintaining it. Nespresso machines when cleaned and maintained properly work with more efficiency. Moreover, their lifespan gets increased so that you don’t have to pay for their repair from time to time.
It is advised to clean a Nespresso machine regularly after use and descaling should be done after every 3 months, to be precise after 300 cups. Many Nespresso machines have an automatic cleaning feature that cleans your machine with a single touch. Moreover, some machines also have a descaling alert.
Here are some steps to clean a Nespresso machine easily.
For cleaning your Nespresso machine you will require the following items- mild soap, non-metallic brush, water, damp cloth, a big container of minimum 4 cup capacity.
- Carefully disassemble the coffee machine, remove the water container, capsule slot, coffee capsule container, drip tray, milk frother (if included).
- Wash and rinse all of these removable parts with a mild soap solution and a non-metallic brush. Afterwards, dry these parts with a dry damp cloth.
- Do not forget to clean the exterior of the machine. You can use a cleaner with a dry cloth for removing stubborn marks.
- Before running a cleaning cycle, make sure you place a water container below the nozzle.
- Depending on your machine, press the required buttons for starting the cleaning cycle. This process will require hardly 5-6 minutes.
- Lastly, reattach all the removable parts of the machine after drying.
For descaling you will require the following items- descaling agent, 4 cups of water, mild soap, non metallic brush, damp cloth, a big container of capacity 4 cup.
With the given steps, you can easily descale your machine.
- Make a descaling solution by pouring the descaling agent into the water container with 4 cups of water.
- Place a big container below the outlet of the coffee machine for collecting the residue.
- For entering the descaling mode, press the required button or combinations. You can refer to the user manual for correct information.
- Once the descaling mode starts, it will take hardly 5-6 minutes to get completed. Once again pour the residue water into the coffee machine and run the cleaning cycle.
- Now run the cleaning cycle again, but this time with water to make sure there is no chemical residue in your machine.
- Now exit the descaling mode by pressing the required buttons.
- Wash the replaceable parts from outside and inside as well, and dry them with a damp cloth.
- Reattach the removable parts, and that’s how your Nespresso machine is ready to make your special coffee recipe within minutes.
For a more detailed guidance check out our article- How to clean a Nespresso machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are Nespresso Machines so expensive?
Nespresso machines are expensive because of the quality you get, be it coffee, features or build quality, everything is excellent. Moreover, they can be an excellent investment in the long run because they work for a minimum 5 years.
Does Nespresso make real Crema?
Actually, the Nespresso machine mimics Crema; it’s not real Crema on the top. The froth that you see is because of the high pressure exerted by the pump on the coffee capsule.
Which is the better Nespresso Vertuo or Original?
Both of them have their own features, the OriginalLine can make the best espressos and has a variety of coffee pods options On the other hand VertuoLine machines offer large and variety of cup sizes with automatic features.
For a detailed comparison of features check out our article- Nespresso VertuoLine vs OriginalLine.
Are Nespresso Pods unhealthy?
No, they are not unhealthy. The Nespresso coffee capsules are made out of food grade aluminium which does not leak chemicals into your coffee. Moreover, they are fully recyclable.
What is a descaling solution?
A descaling solution is used for cleaning a Nespresso machine from inside and removing the inner built scaling. It has the compounds of hydrochloric acid that react with the inner scaling of a Nespresso machine to produce soluble salt and carbon dioxide.
With our fast lifestyles and coffee preferences, Nespresso machines have become a necessity for us. Their speedy work and precision can be achieved manually only by years of practice or if you are a professional barista.
However, not everyone has good coffee making skills, that’s when Nespresso coffee machines come to our rescue. These machines are capable of making all the coffees you can imagine with perfection and less time. Being a coffee enthusiast, you will also agree that a great coffee cup makes the best day.
Moreover, the caffeine kick is what every sleepy person needs before working or starting their day with freshness. In the long run Nespresso machines help in saving money too, simply invest in a coffee machine once and you don’t have to spend your hard earned money on the overpriced small coffee cup at the expensive cafe.
Moreover, the average lifespan of a Nespresso machine is 5-20 years. Additionally, the coffee capsules also should be of premium quality for a good coffee experience check out article- Best Nespresso compatible capsules of 2021 for more information.