We all know that coffee maker are the best when it comes to coffee making. However, sometimes it does happen that you cannot have some hot water whenever you wish. Therefore, there are some coffee makers which come with hot water dispensers, and those are featured in this list of the top 6 best coffee makers with hot water dispensers of 2021.
A coffee maker with a hot water dispenser will make your tasks easier while making a dish that requires hot water. Moreover, you can have hot water within minutes. Besides that, you can enjoy coffee with an amazing flavor and aroma.
Here we will let you know the best ones and we have also included genuine and detailed reviews of these top 6 best coffee makers.
At a Glance:
- 6 Best Coffee Makers With Hot Water Dispensers
- 1. Cuisinart Programmable Coffeemaker
- 2. Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker
- 3. Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System,Auto-iQ Tea coffee maker
- 4. Cuisinart SS-15BKS Coffee Center Maker
- 5. Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Single Serve Coffee Maker
- 6. Ninja CE251 Programmable Brewer
- Frequently Asked Questions
6 Best Coffee Makers With Hot Water Dispensers
1. Cuisinart Programmable Coffeemaker
Why do we love it?
- The coffee maker is fully programmable as it comes with self-cleaning functions, delay brew and many more
- Furthermore, you can enjoy a cup of coffee even if you are running late with its brew and pause feature
- Also, you don’t have to worry about your purchase as it has a 3 year warranty
Cuisinart is a brand that will never disappoint its consumers when it comes to coffee makers and their coffee quality. This Cuisinart coffee maker with a hot water dispenser is one of those which can easily brew a whole carafe of 12 cups and also provide you with hot water within minutes.
Also, there are many other programmable features that make this coffee maker one of the best dual coffee makers.
Moreover, when it comes to coffee brewing, this coffee maker can brew coffee within minutes and you can also decide the temperature of the carafe depending on your preferences. Another reason to get this amazing automatic coffee maker is it comes with self-cleaning functions and you don’t have to toil hard while cleaning it.
- You can control the carafe temperature
- it comes with a self-cleaning feature
- Hot water dispenser
- Coffee stays warm for a long time
- The hot water dispenser is not programmable
- Audible notifications are loud
As it’s the first and one of the best coffee makers with hot water dispensers, we found this coffee maker extremely good when it comes to coffee brewing as well as hot water dispensing. You can program your coffee according to your preferences and it comes with a delay brew feature.
so it’s perfect for someone who doesn’t have time for brewing a cup of coffee on their own during busy mornings. However, the only downfall is that the hot water dispenser is not programmable.
2. Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker
Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer Coffee MakerBudget Pick
Why do we love it?
Here is the second best coffee maker with hot water which we would recommend to you if you want a coffee maker with a water dispenser and also a single-serve coffee maker. This Hamilton 2 way brewer lets you enjoy a single-serve coffee as well as a 12 cup coffee pot within minutes.
If you want hot water, simply don’t put any coffee grounds and that’s how you get hot water.
Besides that, the build quality is great, and it’s made out of stainless steel so you don’t have to worry about spending on a coffee maker for the next 5 years. Besides that, it’s programmable and you can delay your brew for the next 24 hours.
Hence, you can think of buying this coffee maker as it’s one of the best coffee makers for under $100.
- Carafe pours without spilling
- Single-serve option available
- Coffee stays hot for long
- Delay brew feature
- Cannot use coffee pods
- No permanent mesh filter
It’s also a nice option when it comes to coffee making and hot water dispensing. Moreover, you can have single-serve coffee with this one, but you can’t use K-cups in it, so that’s a downfall. Besides that, the carafe design will make sure you never make a mess while pouring coffee.
Therefore, it’s better to get this coffee maker if you are searching for it.
3. Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System,Auto-iQ Tea coffee maker
Why do we love it?
- You can brew not only coffee but also tea that too with different brewing strengths and styles
- Furthermore, you can brew a single serve as well as a big 10 cup carafe within 10 minutes
- Also, you can have hot water, coffee or tea according to your preferences
Want a super-automatic coffee maker with a hot water dispenser? If yes, you should try this Ninja coffee maker which lets you make coffee as well as tea in the same machine. Furthermore, it lets you choose the type of brew you require, depending on the option you choose.
However, it’s not compatible with K-cups.
Besides that, you can have hot water by not pouring any coffee grounds in the slot and that’s the only way to get hot water. What makes it more special is you don’t have to clean it yourself as the machine comes with a self-cleaning feature.
Other than the 5 brewing styles, you can also choose between the six different brewing sizes. These all features make it one of the best super automatic pour-over coffee makers which you should definitely have.
- Removable water reservoir
- Five brewing styles
- Cold-brew option included
- Coffee brews within 10 minutes
- Cannot use K-cups
- Pause and brew featured not included
Besides the hot water dispensing, you can do many things, such as tea and coffee, with many brewing styles and options with this coffee maker, and that’s what makes it amazing. Furthermore, it’s fully automatic, so it includes a self-cleaning function.
What makes it special is you can make a cold brew. Therefore, if you have a budget of less than $300, you should definitely get this coffee cum tea maker, which will make your lives easier.
4. Cuisinart SS-15BKS Coffee Center Maker
Why do we love it?
- You can brew a 12 cups carafe full of coffee and also a single serve coffee of different sizes
- Moreover, you can choose between five different color options and get one according to your choice
- Furthermore, it comes with an inbuilt gold tone coffee filter which will keep your coffee filtered and keep it away from the bad cholesterol
Coming from a well-known brand Cuisinart, there is no chance this coffee maker will disappoint you. Even if you are in a hurry, you can enjoy a cup of coffee or a full carafe within 10 minutes of time. Moreover, it’s way easier to use, as it provides you with many options to choose from, such as coffee strength, coffee temperature, and many more.
Furthermore, you can also have hot water according to your choice by simply not putting any coffee grounds in the coffeemaker and you can also select the size you require. People who are lazy would definitely appreciate this coffee maker’s feature of self-cleaning.
Therefore, it’s one of our favorites when it comes to coffee brewers with hot water dispensers.
- Can brew a pot of coffee
- Simple controls
- You can use K-cups
- Saves a lot of space
- The reservoir is hard to fill
- Single-serve side splatters
This one is also a good coffee maker when it comes to coffee brewing and building quality. The Cuisinart coffee maker will never give you a bad-tasting coffee and also includes many automatic features which will make it easier for you to use it even if you have no knowledge about coffee makers.
Besides that, we would recommend this coffee maker for a small coffee lover family as it can serve 10 cups of warm coffee and also a single-serve within 10 minutes.
5. Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Single Serve Coffee Maker
Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Single Serve Coffee MakerStaff Pick
Why do we love it?
- You can set a timer for your brew and get a hot freshly brewed coffee whenever required
- Also, the carafe as well as coffee outlet will never splash or spill the coffee and make you clean it
- Furthermore, it comes with an auto shut off feature so the coffee machine will never burn
Do you have a smaller budget and are still searching for the best thermal coffee maker with a hot water option? If yes, you should definitely go for the Hamilton beach flex brew, which has a price range under $100 and can brew a carafe as well as single-serve according to your choice.
Moreover, the single-serve side is compatible with K-cups as well as ground coffee.
The automatic functions of this coffee maker make it easier to use and brew coffee on its own and it does include the delay brew feature which lets you schedule your brew according to your choice. Also, similar to many other machines, you can use it as a hot water dispenser by not adding coffee grounds or cups into it.
- Does not splash coffee
- Costs under $100
- Compatible with K-cups
- Coffee stays warm for 2 hours
- Takes 15 minutes
- Brew is weak
This Hamilton flex brew is the perfect coffee maker for someone who wants to bag a great deal at a low cost. You can enjoy coffee according to your required account. Moreover, it’s compatible with K-cups, it comes with a warming plate that can keep the coffee warm for 2 hours.
However, we encountered that the coffee maker takes a long 15 minutes for a brew and won’t work for people with no time, but you can also schedule your brew accordingly so you will never be late.
6. Ninja CE251 Programmable Brewer
Ninja CE251 Programmable BrewerBest Pick
Why do we love it?
- It’s a programmable coffee maker, so you can choose your type of brew and the machine also has self-cleaning functions
- Furthermore, you can delay your brew for 24 hours and set a timer according to your preferences
- Also, you can conveniently remove the water reservoir and clean it whenever required.
So it’s the last and yet one of the best coffee makers with hot water options. The Ninja programmable coffee maker is our favorite when it comes to the automatic features Ninja is providing. You can brew small batches of coffee according to your choice and also 12 cups of carafe at a time. However, it takes time to brew.
Furthermore, you can keep the coffee warm for up to 2 hours and enjoy hot coffee whenever required, but keep in mind that the coffee maker shuts off after two hours, as it has an automatic shutoff feature. Besides that, you can enjoy coffee as soon as you get up by scheduling a coffee brew the previous night. Therefore, you can get this coffee maker as it’s also $100 and has an amazing set of features.
- Removable see-through water tank
- Coffee is of the desired temperature
- Audible alarms
- Removable reusable filter
- The brewing process is slow
- Coffee drips while pouring
According to us, if you are running on a low budget, this Ninja programmable coffee maker is perfect for you as it can dispense hot water too as you remove the coffee grounds. Furthermore, it’s fairly light in weight so you can easily carry it around with you while transporting.
Besides that, the brewing process is somehow slow but not that much so you can go for this coffee maker as it’s a good choice at this price point.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Keurig machines boil water?
No Keurig coffee machines cannot boil just water and they can only brew coffee using their coffee pods.
Can you get just hot water from coffee machines?
No, only some of those coffee machines can only dispense hot water separately because they are made to brew coffee. However, there are some of them which can dispense coffee as well as water.
Is a hot water dispenser healthy?
Absolutely yes, a hot water dispenser is healthy and the one with a coffee maker is also good to use. The material used is of good quality and won’t harm your health in any way. Moreover, you can use it in any environment easily.
Can I use hot water for my coffee maker?
Yes, you can only if you want to have a weakly brewed coffee. The reason you should go for normal water is that the time taken for heating the water is also the time when the grounds get infused.
The hot water dispensers are of much use when you want to make some instant noodles or simply hot water as soon as you wake up. Moreover, a coffee maker with a hot water dispenser will make it easier for you. Therefore, you should definitely get one.
Furthermore, they are cheap and we have made your task easier by providing you with the list of the top 6 best coffee makers with hot water dispensers. We hope that you have found this article helpful and would like to check out more such articles if you didn’t like these.
Lastly, we would like some appreciation from you in the form of buying the products which are featured.